Exhibition and Sponsorship
The INTERPRAEVENT 2022 Symposium will take place in National Chung Hsing University, Taichung, Taiwan. The symposium will last for two days, from Monday 17 to Tuesday 18 October in 2022.
In the symposium, we provide a product and technology exhibition space and invite experts, researchers, and students all over the world. It is a great opportunity for experience and technology exchanges. We are delighted to invite you to join us on this grand event.
If you are interested in the Exhibition Program or Sponsorship Program, please find below for details and fill in the form provided below.
- Exhibition Fee：2,000 USD
*Payments made before July 1 2022 will be eligible for an early bird concession of 1,800 USD.
- Become our co-organizer: booking 3 exhibition booths.
- If interested, please contact the Symposium Secretariat via email (Please refer to “Symposium Contact” below).
- Each booth includes 1 canopy tent, 1 table, 2 folded chairs, 1 spotlight, 1 booth banner, and one 110V power outlet.
- Free Wi-Fi (i-Taiwan) is provided, due to limited bandwidth, the Internet service required by the booth needs to be applied for separately.
3.Exhibitors Application Form
1.Sponsorship and Benefits
- Be our one of organizer: 3,500 USD
Four free registrations to the symposium attendance, and four welcome dinner tickets are included.
- Be our co-organizer: 1,800 USD
Two free registrations to the symposium attendance, and two welcome dinner tickets are included.
- Be our sponsor: 900 USD
One free registration to the symposium attendance, and one welcome dinner ticket are included.
- 1 page advertisement for Corporate profile with Logo to be published on the Symposium Guide.
- The promotional materials format should be JPEG with A4 size and at least 300 dpi resolution (less than 10MB). Please e-mail to the symposium secretariat before September 30, 2022.
3.Sponsors Application Form
Dr. Wu, Chun-Yi (Assistant professor, Department of Soil and Water Conservation, National Chung Hsing University)
145 Xingda Rd., South Dist., Taichung City 402, Taiwan (R.O.C.)